Monday, February 26, 2007

Start of Week 8

Today begins Week 8. I better get my butt in gear if I'm going to hit goal weight. The scale isn't moving much the last couple of weeks. I also haven't been extremely strict on the diet thing, so I think I need to be paying more attention to that.

I had my first ever (in my life) soccer game yesterday. Besides feeling completely useless (although I think I did okay), I survived with a few stiff muscles, a few more stiff muscles, and a sunburn. The girls are so great. I think it is going to be a lot of fun. We lost 2-0, but it was pretty good.

I did Spin class again on Saturday morning with three of the girls from TWL. That was good, but we were all pretty sore from the very hard workout Jaime put us through on Friday night.

1 comment:

Amy R Shipp said...

Soccer and spin class both sound like torture to me, so I'm extra proud of you for your fitness commitments! All I do is walk.