Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Bleeping Valentine's Day...

Let me just start by saying when I got dressed yesterday morning, I knew I was in trouble. It was the first day since I've been working out regularly that I felt my jeans feeling snug and was feeling blah. So I knew we had our official weigh in last night and was dreading it all day.

So here it goes, my Week 6 update:

Total lbs: -5 lbs (What!!! I was 7.5 at the gym last week, and 8.5 at home this week!)

Total change in body fat %: -4%

The good news, is that my 12 week goal for body fat reduction was 3%, so I'm already there, but the weight thing really hurt. I spent my Valentine's evening fighting back tears. They promise me that most women start really dropping after week 4-6, when your body realizes that your sticking with it. I'll cling to that hope. Soccer isn't starting until next weekend (25th) now, so I'll have to get my butt in gear this weekend and keep that water bottle next to me at all times.

1 comment:

Sara Quinn said...

Go to the store and pick up a 5 lb. bag of red potatoes - look at it carfully with all its lumps and bumps - then just remember you just took that much weight off your body! When you are discouraged about weight loss, it helps to remind yourself that every little pound really counts.